The OCEANERA-NET project invites the ocean energy community to attend its two day Final Conference and have the opportunity to:
- discuss future sector policy
- showcase your technology
- network with like-minded organisations
- celebrate the successes of the project and the companies that have benefited from involvement and funding
- hear about new funding opportunities across Europe
- benefit from workshops on Internationalisation &Intellectual Property and Investment Readiness
- engage with the new OCEANERA-NET COFUND project, which is planning activities for 2018 onwards
- contribute to interactive discussions round the key barriers and opportunities within the sector
This event represents the final activity of the project and will also provide an update on results, including presentations from projects funded under the 2014 and 2017 Joint Calls and a range of activities and tools which have been developed to support future cooperation in support for ocean energy.
Attendees at the Conference will include those involved and interested in research, technology, development and innovation (RTDI) activities and in development, demonstration or validation of new and innovative technologies of ocean energies.
The ocean energy sector represented by the project includes Wave Energy, Tidal Energy, Tidal and Ocean Currents, Salinity Gradient and Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion.
This event is free of charge to attend.
To register and for more information, visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ocean-energy-era-net-final-conference-developing-the-sector-two-day-event-registration-32531326072